Saturday, March 12, 2011

Triumph Inspiration Awards, Ryerson, on Breakfast Television

This past Thursday 12 Ryerson Fashion Design students were on Breakfast Television showing their garments on models for the Triumph Inspiration Awards. 
Even though I had to be up at 4 am, and on air at 6 am looking good, it was a fun and educational experience. 


If you go to 8:22 am there is a segment where I am interviewed along with a couple other students in my year. 

Throughout the episode there are clips including Prof. Kelly (the coordinator and one of the best profs out there!) and some of the Triumph organizers for Canada. 
Special Thanks to my model Katie! Not many people would get up at 4am for me. 
More photos will be posted shortly, along wtih updates about the actual competition, as well as a shoot I am doing as a favour to my model tomorrow (which I am super stoked about!)
http://video.citytv.com/video/detail/821173273001.000000/thursday-8am9am/ 
At 8:22 am is when I am on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment