Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring couldn't come sooner

I am currently very DONE with the cold, the snow, the wind. I just want SUN.
I want to be able to run around outdoors with nylons on, or a leather jacket.
I am done with scarves and mitts and toques. I want sun bonnets and sunglasses.
My winter shoes are trashed I want SANDALS.
I want to ride my bike (that is being made!!!)

I made a floral skirt last week in hopes mother nature will want me to wear it. 


Not picutred above, but I got a vintage white eyelet dress a week ago. 
I love white, but don't usually wear it because I spill coffee like its my day job. 
BCBG and many other companies are putting "little white dress" tabs on their websites, and are saying white is going to be the colour of the season. You know the economic fall is over when...

scalloped hem silk dress
$448

Floral- Applique taffeta dress
$398

Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2011 Collection




No comments:

Post a Comment