Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turban Trend

I have been wanting a turban for a while, infact i've been wanting a turban headband, a silk turbn, a velvet turban, and maybe a cheetah print one as well. I go through fazes where i become obsessed with object and i continue to desire them until i get one. Its a horrible way of living, but I do love fashion.
Today while shopping I went on a hunt and couldn't find anything remotely similar to what I am looking for. A friend then made a simple turban headband while we were hanging out so I was inspired to research different turban making methods. They are so simple to make, involving 2 pieces, I shall go home and make many tonight ( or maybe tomorrow depending on how badly i need to shower! HA)

here are some inspirational photos



No comments:

Post a Comment