Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Conform

I have recently hit a point in my life where I am struggling with age vs. attitude, dress and technology. Do I conform to this blogging ritual that is so intriguing yet foreign or do I continue to pretend I’m young but constantly think about trying to dress older and act “mature”. This blog, of which this is my first post, may end up being a mish mash of my loathes and loves of the fashion world combined with the memories of childhood television shows and games, and my desire to become a woman but not become “boring” per say. It may also include my newest love DOORS. Yes doors. In my neighbourhood of Cabbage town there are amazing doors on houses, stores, and apartments, that lead me to imagining who lives behind the doors and what they do/ dress like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment