Friday, November 5, 2010

long hair

     This year above all others I have noticed everyone going on a magic food binge. I have heard all the secrets and laugh at a lot but use others. Avacads (although 260 calories each) are supposed to do wonders for your skin. Then almonds are supposed to prevent breast cancer.
     I have an old obsession ( 5 years old actually) of growing my hair out. All the way down to by bum if possible. I figure that I am only young once so I should grow it out now. My hair is always angry at me for moving back and forth across the country. Water alkali levels have a huge effect on the dryness/oilynes levels in your hair. Long healthy hair is huge this year, but so is hair dyed so blonde that its white/grey/translucent.




Foods that are supposed to be good for your hair:
-Salmon and Oily Fish
-Cereal and Nuts
-Eggs
-Chicken, Red Meat and Beans/Lentils
-Vegetables





My ambition is to have long natural hair. with no split ends, and to one day be able to put it in a beehive. 
I'll keep you updated on my hair situation, but today is hair cutting day to keep it healthy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment