Friday, November 5, 2010

Sam Edelman

Today my good friend Tina G introduced me to a shoe designer. As soon as I saw his designs I recognized a few pairs of boots I had cried over in shoe stores in the past.
His shoes are a unique blend of studs and fem fetal.

 The first image is of my lasts desire. A spike and jewel encrusted pair of black humps. They also come in white snakeskin!

The second is of the original boots I wouldn't allow myself to pick up in the store because I knew I would end up in tears when the sales associates would have to force me to put them down and leave.


Sam's adds are breath taking, eye catching, and undisputedly racy. They involve naked women with items purposely placed over privates. The minimalism ultimately draws you to two things. Of course the shoes, and then the goddess you wish you could look and feel like. Sam has made me believe that if I own his shoes I will look and feel like her too! Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment