Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Naomi Clark's character on 90210 has been known to wear some strange outfits, some amazing outfits, and some.... slutty... ones. The dress she is wearing above I LOVE, especially with the gold shoes. It shoes a little leg, and a LITTLE cleavage but not to much of anything. 
Naomi's sister is well known for being a fashionista as well, although she is annoying so I tend not to notice her outfits!! I love the plum colour pants on Naomi in this shot. 

I loved the swimsuit which Naomi Clark was wearing in 90210 season 4 episode 18.  This sleek gold-strapped swimsuit is from Michael Kors' spring/summer 2012 collection. We can wear it as a bodysuit with maxi skirt ;) This glamorous figure-flattering style will turn heads on vacation!




I dislike white swimsuits as one can ALWAYS see a little hair poking through or a nipple through the wet material. I Love the black below! WANT WANT WANT can't afford :( 


I'd love to see Naomi in this dress!!! I'd also love it for myself... for a gala in L.A. (in my dreams). 

I'd love to see Naimo in these two swimsuits! I'd also love the one above for myself. 






No comments:

Post a Comment