Thursday, March 29, 2012

Georges Hobeika A/W '12 Look Book

This is my first time seeing this designer, Georges Hobeika. I love some of his looks but feel as though his collection as a whole needs editing. I don't particularly like the weird armholes in some of the garments, with square shoulder things sticking out. I also don't see the flow in the colour palate... did he just close his eyes and point to the pantone colours of the season chart?? I do love his use of jewels, cut outs, and woman's curves. 




This is so random!. but ok...


This ones looses her tiny waist.

YUMMY

THIS ONES MY FAVOURITE. mMMMMM



This style line is so slimming. 


This ones superb. Thats saying a lot seeing that I don't like orange. 








I love the metal belts. They must not be comfortable but man they look good. 

Riskeeee

Love. 

LOVE IT. Want it. Hate the shoes with it though. 



UGH this ones horrible. All the other outfits accentuate curves. This one makes this tiny model into a box. 

This ones so close to being cute. Yet its not..

No comments:

Post a Comment