Saturday, April 23, 2011

(safari) Window Shopping

Due to the internet it is no longer neccesary to actually leave ones house to window shop, nowadays you can shop on an internet browser window (therefore technicly a correct term for it) and look at, but not touch, many many many many pretty items.
Thankfully I DONT have a credit card, and well right now don't have a clothing budget so I can not buy anything :(

First off: A pair of heels I LOVE but am not sure where I would wear them (I'm sure if they were given to me I'd find a few places) $179.99

Second: A classic, stunning, leather satchel. $199


Third: Some fun thigh high socks Because I don't loose socks when they are longer. 27.99


Fourth: A body slimming one piece Because my mother would approve (although she'd rather I be in a moo moo) and because nothing can fall out.

No comments:

Post a Comment