Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday Dresses 2012


Roksanda Ilincic 2011

I thought I would share some fancy Holiday Dresses/ New Year Dresses for this season. I do love spending an evening oggling dresses I have no where to wear and can't afford :D

Im not sure who this is by, but I you have a formal event to attend this is VERY appropriate. 

Some trashy brand but HEY you cant go wrong with a cheetah mini on New Years if you have a hot bod like this model. 

I WANT. Not just for the holidays but for life. 

Zuhair Murad 2012. I live and breath for this mans dresses. 

I love exagerated proportions and I LOVE this colour combo at the moment (this EXACT moment, get back to me in a day and see what I think then...) 

Some J Hudson and the Blonds 2012. If I had time I would bedazzle a dress Just like this!


Marchesa 2011

Rachel Zoe Holiday Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment