Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fishtail Trend

I have noticed a lot of fishtails on the red carpet, cat walks, and celebrity magazines lately. Its  a trend you can't help but love because its easy, practical, involves no heat, and keeps your hair out of your face. Plus its very easy to do once you practice a few times.

Here is a super easy guide on fishtails




A photo of it being done. 

A really funky fishtail. If you have coloured hair a fishtail turns out so cool!!

Celebs with coloured hair like it to! ahaha

I personally HATE this one. Far to FISHY for me. 



Another cool take on braids. I have a spiral braid in my hair right now. Your hairs is really curly and beautiful if you put it in while damp and take it out when dry. 
To do a spiral braid put your hair in two sections, twist both in the same direction, while twisting them around each other in the opposite direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment