Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dolce and Gabbanna Spring 2012

I LOVE this collection (for the most part). The garden prints are so fun and happy, and the cuts are perfect for my body (Thank god for high waisted apparel). The colour combos are to die for. The only thing I'm surprised and grossed out by is the orange plastic, see-through outfits, and an occasional random flower applique. Other than that LOVE LOVE LOVE. 


Chilli dress. I want one. 


I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THIS DRESS. 


HOLY see-through rain jacket with flowers appliqued 

Who would have thought, I love a dress covered in beets!

So glad I'm not the only one who wears lace dresses

This outfit is a little out of place. Did a Chanel model get lost at the tents??

PUMPKIN! Where did this come from!?!! why!!!

Why did someone ruin this with little flowers?

I love that they used the same cuts and changed up the colours and patterns. 



Not sure how I feel about the swirly boobies....















No comments:

Post a Comment