Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gucci Fall 2011 RTW

The colour palate is AMAZING! 
I want the upper half of this look. 
I want this entire look. Its like a modern take on 1940's burberry. 

I LOATHE this jacket. It looks like she rolled around in cotton candy. 


What is this colour palate? I want the blues back now. 

What is going on here? This dress looks SUPER cheap. I've seen better on my street and believe me I live in the ghetto. 

Again with the pleather!


I understand this whole 1940's look with 1970's colour they are TRYING to do. but the styling is HORRIBLE. 

I like this, but Im not sure if one is to wear it to the beach or a red carpet...

I LOVE this!




I'm normally not a pink girl but I really enjoy this look. 

I like this look even though it is slightly McQueen Crowesque, but I may not like it up close if it looks like human or dog hair... Also, where was the transition from pink to black??

From Russia... With love? 


I enjoy vintage fur, and really good fake fur, but I do not enjoy hair. This creeps me out. 

I'm not sure what they are trying to do with the flower jackets... they remind me of floral synchronized swimming caps. 

I like the vibrant but not neon monotone colours but I still don't know what red carpet these dresses could be on...



And just for fun. 
Doesn't the hair jacket above remind you of this? 





No comments:

Post a Comment