Monday, September 24, 2012

DSquared S/S 2013


Where does one start with this collection?! It is so very classic DSquared! Over embellished, mixed genre, yet wearable. I would describe this as girly (pink and perrls) rocker (black and leather), biker (more leather), classic (pearls), Canadian?? (denim shorts and t-shirts) and dominatrix..... As always the smartest/ best thing about these designs are their individual saleability (minus the hats...). Not to mention my fav model is wearing the outfit above. 

This look can be broken down into shorts, shoes, belt, necklace, blouse, jacket, purse, hat, and all the other jewelry. 

I love this look. Its so sexy biker chique. I love everything about the look, right down to the shoes. 



This look is so strange that its hot. Its dominatrix meets gold queen. 


This ones a little too witchy for me.

Did Betsy collaborate on this one? Its actually really cute that they put hears on a harness. 




No comments:

Post a Comment