Monday, June 18, 2012

Louis Vuitton Resort 2013

I'm finding it really difficult to get back into the fashion mojo. I've been busy researching for my 4th year collection, and have sketched up a storm. I think I know which direction I want to go in but now I'm struggling with getting started on drafting and fabric sourcing! Before I know it summer will be over and I'll be screwed!

But for now I must get back into looking at pretty pictures of expensive things. Lets start with some Louis Vuitton Resort-wear! I can't decide what I think of ANY of this. I'm not sure if it's due to the crazy background, or if I can't see the vision and flow of the collection. Some garments are neat-o while others are... uhm.... not so neat....


I do enjoy this look. I wish I knew what the brown shirt sweater thing was though...

I like this jacket. A little 1970's can be a good thing. 

LOVE the jacket and pants combo. If I was 9 feet tall I'd wear them. 


WHAT are these pants? And this vest? NO and NO.

I thought we got over dresses over pants.... or in this case knee length shorts. 


This is probably the outfit I like the most. Or maybe I just like how long her legs are. Who's to say?




WHERE could someone wear this? The lace on the bottom ruins the evening effect, and the boots just confuse me even more...

THIS one is BEAUTIFUL. Simple, whimsical, flowy, and yet like nothing I have seen before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment