Friday, April 27, 2012

Menswear S/S 2013- School project.

This past semester I worked with a team of four other girls on a menswear collection. I was NOT looking forward to last semester as I thought menswear was boring and I don't usually like team work at school. Turns out it was an amazing semester, where this assignment was pretty stress free. Menswear is far more interesting than I thought, with lots of attention paid to detail. It was also a lot of fun because my potential customer is my boyfriend. Designing with him in mind was fun. 

This is the final look I came up with, and I can't wait to have my handsome boyfriend wear it. The photos are by Mani ( a team mate) and the model is Jesse (another team mates friend). Photos of my boyfriend in the ensemble will soon be up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment