Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Versace Spring 2012 Couture

This out of this world collection is so unique and different.  I love the jetson'y style curves extending from the figure. I would love to see a photo of the entire collection together to see what the pops of colour look like. I would also love to see a close up of the dress below to see if the bodysuit under the dress is yellow or if that's just the image.







I haven't particularly liked this style of Versace dress in the past but this one looks stunning on this twig of a model. I think the hair and her muscular shoulders and arms helps the look.

Not the best photo but I will always love Lily Cole. 




I wonder who will be wearing this on the red carpet this season. 

This CRAZY dress is a little too wonky on this crazy looking model. 

These shoes confuse me...

No comments:

Post a Comment